Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Great Commission

"And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned." Mark 16:15-16 NLT



OMG! We exist because of Jesus. It's like 10 ka-zillion obvious reasons why The Lord Jesus Christ is our SAVIOR and ONLY salvation. When, I was weak in my faith, I would go into long debates trying to prove my faith. But, then, I realized that I couldn't argue with an idiot (Luke 9:5/Matthew 11:15.) My faith is not up for debate. But, I can't keep the "Good News" to myself anymore. God has been so good to me + crazy FAITHFUL! The Holy Spirit will give us the patience to spread the Good News to unbelievers in a gentle and loving way! ♥ Fight the flesh with the sword of God (Bible) and always be ready to share the Gospel of Grace with whomever will listen. There's absolutely NOTHING in this world worth perishing in Hell - where unbelievers are always & forever separated from God...
(Image Credit: @jesusistheway_7 Instagram)



"Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it. But do this in a gentle and respectful way. Keep your conscience clear. Then if people speak against you, they will be ashamed when they see what a good life you live because you belong to Christ." 1 Peter 3:15-16 NLT

3:15 Some Christians believe that faith is a personal matter that should be kept to oneself. It is true that we shouldn't be boisterous or obnoxious in sharing our faith, but we should always be ready to give an answer, gently and respectfully, when asked about our faith, our lifestyle, or our Christian perspective. Can other's see the hope in Christ? Are you prepared to tell them what Christ has done for your life? — Life Application Study Bible NLT

Rejecting the message of the Good News (Gospel)

"And if a town refuses to welcome you, shake its dust from your feet as you leave to show that you have abandoned those people to their fate."
Luke 9:5 NLT

Luke 9:5 Shaking the dust of certain towns from their feet had deep cultural implications. Pious Jews would do this after passing through Gentile cities to show their separation from Gentile practices. If the disciples were to shake the dust of a Jewish town from their feet, it would show their separation from Jews who rejected their Messiah. This action also would show that the disciples were not responsible for how the people responded to their message. Neither are we responsible if we have carefully and truthfully presented Christ but our message is rejected. Like the disciples, we must move on to others whom God desires to reach. — Life Application Study Bible NLT

(Image Credit: @jesusistheway_7 Instagram)

15Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!
16“To what can I compare this generation? It is like children playing a game in the public square. They complain to their friends,
17‘We played wedding songs,
and you didn’t dance,
so we played funeral songs,
and you didn’t mourn.’
18For John didn’t spend his time eating and drinking, and you say, ‘He’s possessed by a demon.’ 19The Son of Man, on the other hand, feasts and drinks, and you say, ‘He’s a glutton and a drunkard, and a friend of tax collectors and other sinners!’ But wisdom is shown to be right by its results.” Matthew 11:15-19
Matthew 11:16-19 Jesus condemned the attitude of his generation. No matter what he said or did, they took the opposite view. They were cynical and skeptical because he challenged their comfortable, secure, and self-centered lives. Too often war justify our inconsistencies because listening to God may require us to change the way we live.  — Life Application Study Bible NLT
The Good News (Gospel) Bible Verses

SALVATION PRAYER

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. AMEN.
o as When you accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, you will receive the GIFT of the Holy Spirit [Holy Ghost], as it states in Acts 2:38:
Acts 2:38 – King James Version (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
PLEASE NOTE: Confession of your sins is not something you do just the one time or periodically. Whenever you sin, you should immediately repent [ask forgiveness from the Lord] and turn away from your sin.
Then, as you grow in Christ [become spiritually mature], and your love for Him grows, you should be seeking Him through His Word [Holy Bible]. You will need to find a bible-based church and study God’s Word; and eventually become water-baptized. It is through water-baptism that you show your obedience to the Lord. Water baptism is a symbol of your salvation from the dead. You were dead but now you live, for the Lord Jesus Christ has redeemed you for a price! The price was His death on the cross!
Everyone will one day be baptizedeither now by God's Holy Spirit or later by the fire of his judgment. Luke 3:16
Baptism is a sign of us being born-again. It isn't necessary but, rather a choice to symbolize our new birth. I'm reminded by Jesus on the cross with the two criminals (Matthew 27:35-44, Mark 15:25-32, John 19:18-27). One of them asked for salvation on the cross while he was dying. Obviously, he didn't have time to be baptized but, by faith he was saved!
Please, get to know Jesus! He is love and our ONLY SALVATION! He is coming soon! =)


✌♥

No comments:

Post a Comment