Thursday, October 6, 2016

TRUST THE PROCESS/TRUST THE LORD

It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in people. Psalm 118:8 (NLT)

God's children have ABSOLUTELY no reason to fear! All that we need is faith. It doesn't matter about what man thinks. God is for us so who can stand against us? We are covered in the blood of Jesus. God is within us therefore He is always with us no matter where we go. He loves us so He cares for us. My hope, trust and confidence is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He protects me. He knows whats BEST for me. I have no reason to fear anything in this world. Fear God with awe and reverence. 

During this hurricane season in Orlando, FL I know that my God will continually Protect, Provide and Prosper me in the midst of this chaos. Everyone is in a state of panic and emergency. The News is installing fear in those of little faith. People are going bonkers stocking up on water, gas, food, batteries, candles and storm needs. But, God's Word says about 365 (enough for each day of the year) DO NOT FEAR!

We can rest assure that God loves us will NEVER EVER harm us. It's against His Word to do so. it doesn't matter what the people of the world say. God's children are to be set apart. We're citizens of His Kingdom. His hedge of protection covers us. Thanks to the shed blood of Jesus! To worry is to not have faith. To be in fear is to not be in faith. The just shall LIVE BY FAITH! Don't worry, speak God's Word over your life.

We're not apart of this hurricane season. God will make sure are taken good care of. But you must BELIEVE! 

I believe that my family will not be harmed. Our power will not go out. We will have food, water and shelter. Even if the worse case scenario, God will command the ravens to bring us food just as He did for Elijah (1 Kings 17:6). We serve the same God right? (=

And if the hurricane came and wiped us out, to die in Christ is GAIN. I'm going to love God to the end. (Though that won't happen) Let's be reminded that God placed His rainbow in the sky as a covenant to not destroy the earth by flood. We have no reason to worry. However, we do have 10,000+ reason to bless the Lord!

Prayer: God knows the plans for our lives. It doesn't matter what it may look like. I will trust this process! Amen

For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment