Friday, December 8, 2017

Vision: Trust in God Alone



In my dream (12.8.17), I was in Walmart standing at a checkout line. I was with a younger girl who worked at the store. I offered to give her a ride home. So I was waiting for her as she put her items onto the scrolling checkout register table.

Some guy that she worked with came and tossed all of these rollback clearance items onto the table. They were really nice household items that I really wanted and kinda needed. Each item was really cheap- about $0.35 average. I wanted to buy those items but I couldn’t afford any of them because I only had $0.45 and no extra money for tax. I thought maybe the girl would give them to me as a generous gift for giving her a ride home. Plus, she looked way too young to be even interested in those items.

Anywho, it was really late and I drove this girl home to a nearby neighborhood. It would’ve been a 15min walk for her but I didn’t want her carrying all of those grocery bags by herself that late at night.

By the time we reached her apartment, I asked about the items and she didn’t say anything. I asked who she lived with and she didn’t say anything. So I helped her carry her bags then I let her go on her way.

But somehow my car turned into a bicycle and I was lost. The neighborhood was rough and I didn’t know what to do. So I tried to remember to follow the signs that I used before. I was stopped by the police and told them that I was lost. An officer lit up when he seen me and he was very nice. He managed to help me get back home.

Interpretation:

We must give to men without expecting to receive from men. Be encouraged that what you sow you will surely reap in time. We will receive from God. He will return to us back in His own way.

We must trust God with all of our needs and wants.
-God can’t be mocked. (Gal 6:7)
-The Lord is our Shepherd, we shall not want. (Ps 23:1)
-Those who take delight in the Lord, will receive the desires of their heart. (Ps 37:4)
-Those who put God first, will be blessed with every good thing. (Matt 6:33)
-Our Father supplies all of our need according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:19)

Don’t look to man for your wants and needs. Look to God who will surely do as His Word promises!

Don’t make people your source. Make Jesus your source of everything.

-We’ve been blessed with every spiritual blessing. (Eph 1:3)
-We lack no good thing. (Ps 34:10)

So even if you don’t yet see the manifestation of what’s promised to you, keep believing. God will answer all of your prayers. Everything
according to His Will, is “yes” and “amen (2 Cor 1:20)!”

I’ve seen Him do it countless times in my life. Honestly, I’m living off my Father’s provision daily. Like the ‘Lord’s Prayer’, I expect my daily needs met (Matt 6:11).

I survive off the Word of God. He is all that I have. He is my life. He is my everything. I’m learning to put my complete and total trust in Him. I’m no longer worried about anything. What can worry do anyway? I rather save myself from the stress and just let God do what He does.

I can’t do anything apart from Him. I’m a branch and He's the Vine. I'm the child and He’s the Father. So, I keep my faith childlike... trusting, and believing every Word that He says because He’s never let me down in the past.

The Lord has given me this vision to encourage me to keep believing Him for provision, increase and overflow. I don’t have to look to anyone for anything. Yes, it’s okay to ask for help from others...

But sometimes God wants to put you through the fire to stretch your faith to see if you’ll stand (James 1:3).
Will your trust waver?
Will you look to man or your own efforts?
Or will you keep standing on the Word?

God wants to be your primary resource. He wants you to seek Him in His Word and prayer first. When you do so, you’ll become totally dependent on Him, be blessed and bring glory to His Name. Hallelujah!

Visit my official website and subscribe! https://www.biblejourneymovement.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment