Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Blessings!

MORE praying, MORE Bible study, MORE church attendance & MORE putting our Faith to work! God is about to do a NEW thing in your life (Isaiah 43:19)! God is going to BLESS the work of our hands (Deut 28:12/Psalm 90:17)! Start your daily Bible journey today! I declare that MORE souls will REPENT+CONFESS JESUS AS LORD & be won to the Kingdom! I declare that believers lose their tolerance for sin, daily take up their cross & be renewed in Christ. I declare that we won't give any more of our authority to the devil. I declare that every chain is broken in your life. I declare that you command the finished works of Jesus Christ into existence (No more lack, No more worrying & No more sickness because Jesus already paid it all). I declare that you soon realize your TRUE identity in Christ & GROW in the Grace & knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through His Word! In Jesus, Name! #2016 #HappyNewYear #Blessings #WalkByFaith #JesusLovesYou 

I like to call reading the Bible in chronological order the "Bible Journey." It's definitely a journey because the road does get rough but, with prayer & the help of The Holy Spirit, all things are possible! To grow in the Grace & knowledge of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, we must learn about Him in His Word. Learning about Jesus is the way you'll actually learn about yourself: your true identity in Christ. I'll be starting a 365 Bible plan along with my other readings. I've embarked on my own Bible Journey once before but, with God, we can NEVER stop gaining wisdom as long as we are constantly seeking Him.  


Check out my Blog titled: "Reading The Bible": http://www.jenniferquetant.blogspot.com/2015/11/reading-bible.html?m=1




No comments:

Post a Comment