Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Psalm 34:1

Check this out: If believers post a status about our love for our Savior Jesus Christ, we usually get an average of 0-10 likes right? Well how come if we post a selfie, random junk or even food we get flooded with Likes, Comments and Shares. As for me, I rather people know about Jesus rather than what's going on in my personal life. I rather you know my God than to know my name. God isn't a part of my world...God IS my world! He took my punishment by choice. So, I choose to follow Him with all my mind, soul and strength by choice! I understand that everyone changes in their own timing and some haven't heard the gospel spoken to them without sugarcoat… But, I strive to show the world my light so that maybe someone can come to know Jesus. But one thing I don't understand is how people can reject my Savior + tear down other Christians who have strong faith. It is not a competition. It's not even about us, it's about Jesus! The more you truly get to know the LORD by reading the Bible, the more you'll get to know Him… As a christian you have to ask yourself, "what will heaven be like?" The answer is that, we will live with God for ETERNITY! The angels sing "Holy, Holy, Holy" nonstop… If a little bible study, prayer, praise and worship bothers you, then you aren't equipped what God has prepared for those who love Him! I'm coming to realize that my purpose in life is to encourage others to get to know Jesus Christ. I love Him so much and I'm so VERY thankful that He went to Hell so I will never have to, let His body be whipped so that I can have healing, became poor so that I can be rich, and have the gifts of the Holy Spirit so that I can too! I guess I'm totally obsessed with Jesus! As much as I want to give up sometimes and stop ministering to ppl, the Holy Spirit won't let me...and deep down inside I don't desire to give up. It breaks my heart knowing that there are way more people going to Hell than to Heaven. I can only imagine what God is feeling. If one person comes to know Jesus through my ministry… then, it's totally worth it! I take my faith serious because He took me serious when He was beaten and nailed to the cross so that I can have a relationship with Him! 

"Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Get to know Him better.
2 Peter 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment