Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Praise Confuses the Enemy!


Dream: 2/20/18

I was driving my husband’s car to school, and after class I noticed that someone had shattered his backseat window.

Everyone in the school ended up in an auditorium and was listening to a guest speaker. It seemed as if there were thousands of students. The speaker ended up standing next to me and she kept on talking about schizophrenia. She was looking at me when she said it. I thought it was interesting that she was doing that because my mother is diagnosed with schizophrenia. I thought that perhaps God had given her foreknowledge about some aspects of my life.

As the students were released from the auditorium, there were hundreds of emo kids chained up together (holding hands seems like) that were blocking us from leaving. We were trapped on both sides, and the emo kids were ready for war. They kept calling us, “evil Christians.”

Suddenly, I opened my mouth and started singing, “I will exalt You, I will exalt You...” then everyone else joined in. The emo kids moved out of our way, and before our song was over, I received revelation knowledge to run.

So I told everyone to run. They all packed into cars and drove off. The emo kids ran after us to attack us but God sent fire to encompass and trap them where they stood so that they couldn’t escape.

I saw the guest speaker acting schizophrenic. She was acting crazy! The leaders of the emo kids were laughing at us because they thought our leader (guest speaker) was crazy. They were laughing and making a mockery out of Christianity. But the woman was actually distracting them while another woman went and rescued those who were hiding in fear. We had the last bunch of people get into boats and buses and drive off.

Moral of the story: Praise confuses the enemy!
The devil doesn’t understand spiritual things because he manifests his evil works in the physical. He doesn’t understand our praise.

When it appeared as if all hope was lost, he assumed we would be trembling in fear for what seemed like a defeat. But instead, we stood on the Word of God. We praised God because His Word is true. He gave us authority. I knew in my heart and spirit that God wouldn’t allow us to be defeated and destroyed. So I was led to lead everyone into worship.

Then suddenly, the chain of demonically influenced people was broken.

I thought about a CSI episode I watched years ago. The show had a big twist. One of the CSI guys actually got kidnapped. The team couldn’t find him. The kidnapper was recording the guy speak badly about his friends. They were offended and confused. But he was really doing mind control. The words he spoke actually were big intelligent terms with definitions that gave clues to his location. Therefore, the team was able to find him and rescue him.

This reminds me of the guest speaker acting like she was schizophrenic (mind control) to tell me to catch on to her rescue plan so that I could be used to help God’s people escape.

We have no need to fear because God’s Word says not to. Our God will do what He said. War is coming. But we don’t wage against flesh and blood. We are to fight this spiritual battle with the Word of God, prayer and praise. (Ephesians 6)

Scriptures that God gave me:

Peter confesses Jesus as the Christ
13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”
14 So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
20 Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.

Hebrews 11:30 says, “By faith the walls of Jericho fell down after they were encircled for seven days.” (Full Story in Joshua 6–The Destruction of Jericho)

Prayer of Protection: Psalm 91

Psalms 1-5

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

God will never leave His people. Even if it seems like the last minute, God will rescue us.
Trust in the Lord. Do as His Word says!

*Song: “I will exalt You” by Hillsong United

Visit me online at: www.biblejourneymovement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment